Extend your site by allowing your users to track their meals and calorie intake. Calorie targets for the day can be set by admins, the users or automatically pulled from Yeken’s Weight Tracker.
- Your user’s can log their meals and calorie intake.
- Visual graph to show your user the percentage of their daily allowance used.
- Add meals for Breakfast, Mid-morning, Lunch, Afternoon, Dinner and Evening.
- View total calorie intake for the entire day or a breakdown.
- Each user has their own meal collection.
- Users can create and edit their meals.
- As an administrator, you can view your user’s progress and entries.
- Your user’s can have Unlimited meals.
- If enabled, allow your users to record meals for any date, future or past.
- Allow your users to search other user’s meals.
- Support for Macronutrients.
- Search external APIs (like Fatsecrets) for meals.
- FatSecrets Food and Recipe API are supported.
- Meal Collection – create a library of meals for your users to search.
- Fractional meal quantities – If enabled (via settings) additional quantity settings of 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 are available when adding meals to an entry.
- View, edit and delete meals in your user’s meal collection.